Technology in Education
In Bremore Educate Together Secondary School we recognizing the current and growing importance of technology, we aim to provide a broad-based foundation technology and help students develop critical skills and extensive knowledge necessary in this field.
In the past, education was about imparting knowledge. Today, it is about providing students with the tools to navigate an increasingly uncertain world. Unfortunately, the skills that are easiest to teach and test are also the easiest to automate or outsource. State-of-the-art knowledge remains important. But the global economy no longer rewards workers for what they know, it rewards them for what they can do with what they know.
Bremore Educate Together Secondary School strives to be a leader in technology initiatives that continue stretching our students and preparing them for tomorrow. We aim to do this by;
- Promoting problem-solving
- Promoting critical thinking
- Promoting communication and teamwork
- Promoting research opportunities
- Promoting Enterprise
- Project work
- Promoting innovative teaching practices such as, the flipped classroom, blended learning and instructional leadership.
- Technology Curriculum
- Technical Graphics
- Music and Arts
- Promoting Numeracy and Literacy
- Extra-curricular activities
- The Ethics curriculum
- Development Education
- Integrated Curriculum
- Promoting a culture in which the conditions for learning are ever-present
- Promoting a culture in which there is a shared belief that we are a part of something special and great
Bremore Educate Together Secondary School have a system in place called VSware where parents and guardians can access their child’s school timetable, attendance, reports & behaviour information on-line.
Every parent/guardian and student will be provided with their own personal login details by the school.
Any problems please email the school office: info:bremoreetss.com
BigNet Design - Web Design Dublin